Muscle Milk Light....individual bottles who has

Caligirlgina
on 5/13/11 1:02 pm - CA
Last night my preop classes gave us samples of proteins. I tried the bottle of Muscle Milk Light. It was 160 calories and had like 20 protein in it. I can not find it in stores. I guess they use to carry it at Costco but not anymore. Any ideas? I went to Vitamin Shop today and they said they do not carry it.
Thanks
Gina
Crimson
on 5/13/11 1:08 pm - MD
Where I am, it is hard to find muscle milk light in just a single bottle. They generally we'll them in packs of 4 & only in vanilla and chocolate. I would try gnc, but all my local grocery stores have them. If not, try to order them on amazon.

Personally I don't like the flavor of the light, but love the regular and the variety of flavors. Luckily my gym carries them in single bottles and all flavors. Good luck, hope you find what you are looking for.

Oh, and try contacting the company directly, they will send out free samples if you ask and tell them you're a bariatric patient
Caligirlgina
on 5/13/11 1:59 pm - CA
I will try at the grocery store...did not even think of that. Definately going to contact them directly for the free samples!
Thanks
Gina
Jasonm11
on 5/13/11 1:15 pm
Around here there are a few gas stations that have it as well as the local Vitamin Shoppe...not sure why your's wouldn't carry it...maybe mine stopped too...I didn't care for it anyway
Susan0714
on 5/13/11 1:48 pm - Kenner, LA
I have gotten mine in the 4 pack from GNC.. I like the chocolate.. The only place around here I have seen them individual bottles is at my gym.. Sorry..

Susan
LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LittleMissSunshine
on 5/13/11 2:24 pm

They have them at Amazon.com too.

Just FYI if you're going low-carb for pre-op, they're not that low... 13g for 2 scoops.  I used Muscle Milk Light at first, but I was using up half my carb intake (30g/day limit) on one shake.  I recommend trying Unjury -- I've only had Chocolate Splendor so far, so can't speak to any other flavors, but give that one a try.  You can order individual packets from their web site.

Good luck!

Blog | Join me on HealthyWage | Friend me on MyFitnessPal

allyse84
on 5/13/11 2:24 pm

Walmart has this stuff called Six Star Protein. I get strawberry because it taste like strawberry milk and not crap! lol Its about $20 for a BIG tub of it and its high in protein (i believe its 26 grams).  Good luck!

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/11 3:43 pm - CA
I love how this thread title sounds like it was written by Yoda.  And I mean that as a sincere compliment.
Momager
on 5/13/11 8:49 pm
I LOVE Muscle Milk lite! You can buy the small 100 calorie/15 g. of protein boxes in chocolate and vanilla at Walmart or Sam's Club ... well, they're at a number of places. My favorite, however, is the cafe latte in the 160 calorie/20 g. bottle. I can only find it locally in Waco, TX, at an HEB store (regional, only in our area). I have seen it online, though. If you put these ready-to-drink Muscle Milks in the freezer for a while, they are a slushy-smoothie yumminess! I've given them to other teachers at school, and they all agree! Good Luck!

charmaine A.
on 5/13/11 10:04 pm - MI
cvs carries them in the coolers here... have you tried premier protein from costco?  they have 30g of protein and I love them..

Best of Luck, Charmaine

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 401 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 428 views