applying for a loan - need info

bursonc
on 5/22/11 7:45 am
Well, my surgery is scheduled for June 3rd.
I was going to use medloan for a loan.
I called and they said I had to meet 2 areas of criteria:
1.  fico score above X
2.  income above X amount

Well, I met both of these... by quite a bit.

However, I submitted my application and figured that was it.
Well, I just got an email saying they denied it, but I could reapply for a home equity loan or with a cosigner.  PLEASE.... I haven't had to have a cosigner in years. 

So...now I need to know if any of you have used a good loan company for your surgery.  Thanks.

linda B.
on 5/22/11 8:20 am - lone oak, TX
Capitol One Bank has a medical loan program..used them for my lap band in 2008...then paid cash for a revision this year. Just go online to their website...Care Credit is highly recommended too.

crystal W.
on 5/22/11 10:23 am - east liverpool, OH
Ditto on Care Credit.  We used them when my husband got lasik surgery.  I think there's no interest if paid back within a certain amount of time.

Good luck
meemhull
on 5/22/11 11:38 am - St Augustine, FL
Do you have a 401k? You can get a medical hardship with no early withdraw penalties and your surgery is tax deductible. The only downfall is you cannot participate in your 401k for 6 mos afterwards.

Mike
Follow me on you tubehttp://www.youtube.com/user/meemhull

HIghest weight 308 Apr 4th
Preop weight    292  Apr 20th
PK130
on 5/22/11 11:40 am - Dallas, TX
VSG on 03/01/11 with
I used care credit and was approved instantly. I hear they jack your rate up to some insane number if you are late on a payment, but...I plan not to be late..lol
Shana16
on 5/22/11 3:26 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Try no patient left behind.com your surgery has to be higher then 3000.00 and have to come up with 1500.00. Good luck.
 LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

Hollyhock
on 5/22/11 7:47 pm - VA
YOu may be able to borrow against your 401K rather than withdraw funds from it. Ask your HR person. It's by far the cheapest credit since you pay interest to yourself. Usually there's no limits around what you need the money for.
5'7"  VSG on 6/6/2011  HW 224, SW 214, CW 144  
Most Active