SLEEVED TOMORROW! (WELL HOPEFULLY)

toshiagirl19
on 5/23/11 11:15 pm - Morrow, GA
 Tomorrow is the big day for me and I am oh so excited! I'm still dreading this PICC line I have to get today and the fact that my insurance is still pending, yup, still pending. I had to have the escalate it because its been pending so long.    But they say today, I will know. There's no reason for them to deny my case but with the insurance company, who the hell knows!

But other than that, I am oh so READY! Any last minute, helpful advice would be appreciated! 
shantele7824
on 5/24/11 12:04 am - SAN PABLO, CA
I will be thinking about you today.  Also if you truly don't want to wait you yourself can call the insruance company and ask them questions about what their requirements are and how long it takes to get an answer.  You can possibly know before the surgeons office.  Good luck!!!
First Meeting with Surgeon:2/10/2011  weight was 460
Surgery Date:5/03/2011  Weight was 428
Revsion To RNY 06/26/2012 Weight 

Arianasmama
on 5/24/11 12:55 am - Beverly Hills, CA
 Praying for your smooth surgery and a quick recovery.

Be Blessed            
Lori B.
on 5/24/11 1:05 am
Last minute advice:

Just try not to worry too much and let the experts do their thing. Let them take care of you. Also, do not wait til you are in too much pain to ask for meds. I made that mistake and tried to wait it out and was in a lot of pain. It was my fault, I would tell the nurses to wait. Big mistake.

Walk, sip, walk, sip, rest. Get those fluids in as soon as you can.

Good luck! See you on the bench!
~Lori

HW 286.5   GW 155   CW 153
Sunkissedsgrho
on 5/24/11 1:32 am - LA
I'll be right there with you! Tomorrow is my surgery too! Hope all goes well with yours! Just imagine all of the AFTER pics! I heard a picture a day keeps the fat away! :-)
Ronetta G.
on 5/24/11 1:28 pm - NV
Good Luck to both of you, my prayers are with you both....sip, sip, walk, walk...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 298 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 346 views