Where did all my friends go?????

mommy_03
on 6/2/11 9:03 pm
I logged in yesterday and all my friends were gone!  Is it possible the site messed up somewhere, or is it possible that everyone on here just doesn't like me and all deleted me on the same day?  LOL..... weird right??   Am I alone?

tinybus2
on 6/2/11 9:36 pm - TX

Good morning Mommy...I am relatively new on this site; therefore I do not have you listed as a friend but you are not alone :)

SassyItalian
on 6/2/11 10:37 pm, edited 6/2/11 10:38 pm - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
I would put money on the fact that everyone decided to hate you on the same day and dumped you...

Kidding!!

The site has been known to mess up a time or 2..I can think of an instance where it deleted a whole account or something for a much loved member for like a day..

If it makes you feel better I will send you a request!

xoxo

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

Kristy R.
on 6/3/11 1:20 am - Santa Clara, CA
On June 3, 2011 at 5:37 AM Pacific Time, SassyItalian wrote:
I would put money on the fact that everyone decided to hate you on the same day and dumped you...

Kidding!!

The site has been known to mess up a time or 2..I can think of an instance where it deleted a whole account or something for a much loved member for like a day..

If it makes you feel better I will send you a request!

xoxo
 snort!
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 97 views