Suggestions?

JadedPerception
on 6/24/11 10:04 am - Las Vegas, NV
It has been a while since I have posted. I have been good and have adjusted to my new life, however, have been stuck now at the same weight for 2 months. I am close to 10 months out, and need some suggestions how to get the last of this weight off.

I still have an issue with drinking water, but other than that, doing great! I still have protein shakes each day and my hair falling out has now subsided. YAY!

Guess I just need a bit of inspiration.....

Thanks!
Jolynn

*Jolynn*

njmom5870
on 6/24/11 10:12 am
You answered your own question.....weight loss is affected by a lack of water consumption.  Find some delicious alternatives to water, like diet lemonade or diet gatorade.  It makes it easier to get it down. 

Glad to hear that your hair loss and slowed down.  I was having that problem too and it just slowed. 

Keep plugging away.  I loss only 2 pounds in May and so far in June have lost 11.  I find the closer I get to goal, the harder it gets...

It is TOTALLY true that the last 20 is the hardest to lose
    Lap Band Surgery 7/29/09......Removal after full slip 10/29/09
    Sleeve surgery...life really began....1/3/11

Lisa D.
on 6/24/11 11:02 am - New Orleans, LA
I second the statement abou****er.   Fluids in, FAT out.  You may be very surprised at the weight loss if you bump up those fluids.  Good luck and bottoms up!
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

Cathy2402
on 6/24/11 11:31 am
Hi Jolynn,

I see that you used Dr. Umbach, can you give me any information on him. I am looking at using him for my surgery too.  I live in AZ and will be traveling to NV for the surgery and I am a little scared about doing this.  I have researched him and I haven't found anything negative.  I would love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Cathy
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 99 views