Questions

Mash84
on 7/2/11 12:54 am - Chicago, IL
VSG on 06/20/11 with
Hey guys,

I was recently sleeved June 20th, and I'm glad to say that I have lost a whooping 14 lbs since.  Yay me!!!! I just want to know, where did you guys start to lose weight?  I have lost my weight in my breast only, will this continue because honestly, I have no problem with my breast size and do not want to lose no more weight in my breast  Also, when will I be able to actually relax in the tub and go swimming?

Thanks,

Masheka
USAF Wife
on 7/2/11 1:16 am
Boobs, face, arms, legs is where I lost weight first. The belly was the last to go. As for boob changes, and body changes for that matter. I lost 115lbs in 6.5 months and the boobs were holding steady at a 36C cup, SOLID 36C and still looked decent. With a mere 20lbs loss, and about 6 more months out, my skin and fat redistributed, and my body composition changed drastically and I got down to a TINY 32B cup with minimal weight loss. I lost major inches, and fat/skin redistributed. Even a year into maintenance, body changes happened, and clothes that were snug a month or 2 before, now were loose in certain areas.

I was pretty optimistic that I would keep some of my boobs, but no such luck.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Mash84
on 7/2/11 1:27 am - Chicago, IL
VSG on 06/20/11 with
Oh wow,  I was a 56DDD, and now I'm a 52F in less than 2 weeks with 14lbs lost.  Everyone, could tell that I've lost weight in my breast only, I'll glad once I start to lose in my belly.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views