27 wks, 50#, and think i'm finally a loser again!

healthydee2b
on 7/4/11 12:35 am
10# pre-op with 40# post op.  daily getting nsv's from peeps at work, AND, even have been 'flirted' (gasp! bigger news is that i actually recognized it as flirting) with.  it's an amazing feeling to be thin again.  and even more importantly... HEALTHY again.  and, to know that this is my new forever is priceless.

i've been on a stall for over a month now, and finally the last couple of days the scales are going down again, minutely... but down!  whew!  keep the faith to anyone frustrated by a stall.  if not for the encouraging words of all those on this board who've been here and done that i'd have lost my mind.  thanks y'all!

happy 4th to all!  (with sincere thanks to all of the military and their families)
IrishColleen
on 7/4/11 12:52 am - Owosso, MI
 Congrats on your great work and on breaking the dreaded stall.  Keep up the great work!  Can't wait to hear of your next achievement!

Colleen

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity and fear but a spirit of power and love and self discipline."  2 Tim. 1:7     So with HIS power, love and self-discipline - I WILL DO THIS!
HW:250 SW: 232 CW: 164  GW: 150 
healthydee2b
on 7/4/11 12:54 am
thanks IC!  and look at you, on your way too.  congrats to you for beginning your journey.  wishing you many successes along the way.  :)
roundater
on 7/4/11 1:14 am - Lincoln, NE
Way to break the stall and your achievement so far. Look forward to be joining you.
Rich Sonderegger

healthydee2b
on 7/4/11 12:39 pm
thanks!  good luck to you!
roundater
on 7/4/11 1:13 pm - Lincoln, NE
you're welcome. may we both have successful journeys together.
Rich Sonderegger

Lisa S.
on 7/4/11 3:30 am - TX
 Congrats! What a great feeling it must be! 

healthydee2b
on 7/4/11 12:40 pm
thanks!  it is wonderful to feel healthy and alive again. 
kwood15
on 7/4/11 6:08 am - OK
Hey, we were sleeved on the same day! Congrats on your success! I am only loosing 3-5 lbs a month now but as long as i am losing, i am ok with it!

healthydee2b
on 7/4/11 12:49 pm
hi!  wow!  it is great to meet someone that had surgery the same day and has experienced it with me.  i'm only losing 2-3 # per month now.  slow slow slow.  but, i keep thinking that slow is better.  i've been on a stall for over a month, gaining and losing the same blasted 2-3 #.  seems to be breaking... tomorrow i'll know for sure. 

looks like we both had about the same to lose.  how tall are you?  age?   i'm 4'11" and 48 (49 in october), so the extra weight on me really looked like a lot and did very unhealthy things to my short body. 

congrats on your success since our surgery day.  hope you continue to be a loser in a healthy way.  :)  i sent you a friend request so that we can follow each other's progress.

banana tummies rule!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 316 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views