NSV - Lane Bryant gave me the boot

Sweetitalian1
on 7/18/11 12:49 pm - CA
So the last bra I bought was a 40DDD at Lane Bryant which was still too small and painful on my sides to wear for more than 2 hours.  Since surgery, thes are my 2 bras of choice. Actually they are my only two bras. Well, lately, I've noticed that these bra are getting too big and is no longer holding the girls upright.

I get remeasured at Lane bryant today....the girl says I am a 34F. I said an "F"...34. Is F after DDD. She said honey we only go to 38, you might want to try Victoria Secret. I laughed the whole way there. A 34F sounds kind of freakish....like a exotic dancer. 

In the end I went to a place called Soma at Valleyfair. I highly recommend it.  Victoria Secret can not hold my girls for **** and I can not stand those shell cup bras.

In the end, I settled on a 36DDD was a good fit for the extra skin on my sides that one needs to take into consideration.

P.S. the girls are happy and upright

_rebecca
on 7/18/11 12:58 pm - Houston, TX
VSG on 12/27/10 with
That is so awesome!!!  I wonder how many customers Lane Bryant is losing due to the sleeve? LOL
Laurie M.
on 7/18/11 1:14 pm - KS
can't wait till that happens to me!

Bigasiangirl
on 7/18/11 1:43 pm
VSG on 06/01/11 with
 Very cool!!! 

(deactivated member)
on 7/18/11 7:47 pm
Yeah, I recently had to give them the boot too...poor LB!  Whaaa  lol! 
Cristina S.
on 7/18/11 11:31 pm - New Britain, CT
Woohoo no more $40 bras!

PaulaS
on 7/19/11 12:23 am - TX
Soma is nice - congratulations!
I think I need a trip to Soma, too! 

Highest weight, 248#
Surgery weight, 236#
Current weight, 138#
ahleeeshah
on 7/19/11 3:38 am
Haha, Lane Bryant is the only place I can find awesome bras right now, and I am going to be so sad when I am out of them. I went from a 42DDD to a 38F, and their luxury lace balconette bras keep them high and in charge, and I love it. I have to order them online since the store doesn't carry them (and your saleslady was wrong, they go down to a 36, but you have to buy online.

I tried on a bunch of bras at other stores recently and everything left them low and sad :(

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views