New Breakout of Pimples on the Face?

TennDee
on 7/25/11 5:10 am
I am past my days of pimples.  Since the surgery, it seems like I have a breakout and they come and go.  It just has been years since I worried about my complexion.
Any one else getting this?

emelar
on 7/25/11 5:28 am - TX
Hormones get released as the fat leaves.  I had all kinds of interesting skin reactions - itching, flaking, breakouts.  My naturally oily skin went Sahara-dry.  It finally all stopped and my skin stabilized at normal. 
PaulaS
on 7/25/11 6:07 am - TX
I am past those days, too, and have noticed alot of "under-the-skin" breakouts since my surgery, too!   Not necessarily the red, inflamed breakouts, just the greasy looking stuff under the skin.   I HATE it!    I wash my face religiously and don't wear makeup base because I am sensitive and break out with that, so could not figure it out.   
I'll be glad when this levels out and goes away.   I would love to end up with "normal" skin rather than this oily mess!  

Thanks for asking - I wondered, too!

Highest weight, 248#
Surgery weight, 236#
Current weight, 138#
SassyItalian
on 7/25/11 6:13 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
VSG is a funny thing- we have debated on this topic a few times..the odd thing is some of our skin improves after surgery, less breakouts, etc and some of us break out worse reminiscent of teenage breakouts..

at least youll be a skinny b*tch even if you break out! :)   but seriously it should normalize after a while when the hormones stop raging.

xoxo

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

TennDee
on 7/25/11 6:44 am
Thank you all for speaking up about this!!  and Yes flakey spots.. its like crazy skin!!  How I see it is I will be skinny just in time for my crazy skin to settle down!  Yay!!  :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 266 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views