Committed to excusing and now I feel like a champion!

Jose.D
on 2/27/12 12:22 am - NY
I'm on a new found health kick since I've been dropping weight. Maybe some of the guys can relate, I feel the need to re gain some of the strength I've lost during this losing phase. I recently convinced myself to go to the gym 4 times a week.

Yesterday I went to my gym but it was closed. I was tempted to be my lazy self and just go home. But the new me wouldn't allow it, so I decided to do an outside workout on my own.

Honestly, I never ran before because I would get winded and lose interest immediately. Yesterday, I ran around three park track for 3 miles!

It felt awesome to do it!

Can't believe I did that! #sofiredup!

I'm now going to hit the weights too, I found the link below and decided to share, good luck everyone!

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/3-introduction-to-bodybuilding-workout.html

Shagdoll
on 2/27/12 12:30 am
Doesn't it feel good to be able to workout like that now? I was only walking until about 2 months ago. Now I am addicted to working out. I'm at work & all I want to do is blow this popsicle stand & get my workout on! Zumba, Step, stairmaster, elliptical, whatever... I'm down!!
Congratulations on your weight loss so far!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views