Committed to Exercising- feel like a champion

Jose.D
on 2/27/12 12:51 am - NY
I'm on a new found health kick since I've been dropping weight. Maybe some of the guys can relate, I feel the need to re gain some of the strength I've lost during this losing phase. I recently convinced myself to go to the gym 4 times a week.

Yesterday I went to my gym but it was closed. I was tempted to be my lazy self and just go home. But the new me wouldn't allow it, so I decided to do an outside workout on my own.

Honestly, I never ran before because I would get winded and lose interest immediately. Yesterday, I ran around three park track for 3 miles!

It felt awesome to do it!

Can't believe I did that! #sofiredup!

I'm now going to hit the weights too, I found the link below and decided to share, good luck everyone!

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/3-introduction-to-bodybuilding-workout.html

specialone
on 2/27/12 1:06 am - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12

CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS. I AM ONLY ABOUT TWO WEEKS OUT AND IV'E BEEN DOING A MILE EVERYDAY. I BIG DIFFERENCE FROM NOT DOING ANY EXERCISE. WITH THE WEIGHT LOSS IT CERTAINLY DOES GIVE YOU MORE ENERGY AND MAKE YOU MORE MOTIVATED!  THANKS FOR SHARING THE LINK.

S/W233        
SassyItalian
on 2/27/12 1:52 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
Losing the weight makes it so much easier to be active and you actually see the results of your efforts. Its really neat.

Ive been on that same champion health kick for a few months now..what a difference! you will get back your strength and muscle mass in no time.

I never thought I could be healthy, active, and fit and have visable muscles..but anything is possible if you work for it!

Keep it up!! You are gonna do great.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

utahrob
on 2/27/12 2:05 am
You rock Jose!  Keep up the good work.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views