switched surgery dates on me!!!!!

Danidan
on 8/2/11 6:39 am
So I got a call yesterday morning from one of the nurses saying that they are going to have to change my date!!!!  OMG...i almost freaked out.  It is amazing how much you hold that date in your head, just waiting, patiently and anxiously for it to arrive.  She said she didn't know for sure when it would be rescheduled!  Needless to say, i was on needles all night because any day after the original date of 08.17.11 just wasnt going to do.

I dont mean to sound ungrateful, because I am not, but it is such a waiting game when you have your date and the days seem to drag on forever!

Well, this morning, the nurse called me back and told me that my date was moved up to 08.15.11...I almost jumped out of my seat!!!  I am still on pins and needles, but at least I know that my date is 08.15.11!!!

stacezoe
on 8/2/11 7:54 am
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo jealous! My date was 8/17 and they called me to reschedule to 8/24!

Congrats though, your in the home stretch
 Inspiration move me brightly...Grateful Dead Terapin Station
  HW 286 SW 279 CW 231 40y/o 5'10  Month 1-17, 2-7#, 3- 7#, 4-3#,5-3#      
Faye56
on 8/2/11 8:18 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
YEA! You get it 2 days early. Congrats!

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views