sleeve and c-sections....

Jenijeni
on 8/10/11 10:39 am
My c-section was ROUGH! VSG was a lot less rough, but still rough. I would have felt much better if I'd had a scopolamine patch during surgery to keep me from getting sick from the anesthesia. I was fine within four days of surgery. You'll do great!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

nursery06
on 8/10/11 11:34 am
I had a c-section and i did have pain, but when i had my sleeve i never experienced any pain just a little soreness like when you do sit ups, i would do it all over again. 
Pam M.
on 8/10/11 1:09 pm - Orland Hills, IL
 Easy peasy compaired to my 3 sections!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key!!        
Disappearing Me
on 8/10/11 1:21 pm - Murphysboro, IL
It was not near as hard as the c-sections.  With my second c-section I went home after 2 days and stood in the kitchen flipping pancakes that night.  The sleeve was a breeze.  Of course the first night I had the "what did I do to myself" thoughts but they quickly went away.
hollyoosa
on 8/10/11 2:46 pm
VSG on 04/07/11 with
 Sleeve is nothing compared to a C-section! Plus you are up moving around comfortably in about 24-hours unlike the c-section where showering alone is your ultimate goal even after a week or so. No worries!
 How does one become a butterfly??
“You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.?
-Hope for Flowers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views