How long did it take for the nurse to schedule your date??

ADW222
on 8/16/11 9:39 am - ENCINO, CA

I got approved last Wensday and I found out from my account manager from my insurance I was approved. I'm still waiting on the phone call from the nurse to officially to schedule me (I called everyday since then to try to schedule my date) but I have officially claimed my date already. How long did it take for you to get scheduled? I have paperwork that I need to complete before I leave I'm just hoping that I'm able to get the date I want and get all of my job information approved on time.

Ashley O.
on 8/16/11 9:47 am
i got approved on august 5th. They gave me the date on the same day. started the preop diet on the 7th. and my surgery is on the 19th. (:

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
~

Check out my blog? (: www.ourfightnow.net
~

ADW222
on 8/17/11 9:28 am - ENCINO, CA
Congratulations on your big day! I wish my approval had have come with my date. I'm still waiting on her to call me. And today I called the office twice and I found out today is her last day before she goes on vacation is today and she won't be bac****il August 29. So I'm kind of pissed off right now because I really wanted to have surgery on September 12 because the timing works with my life. They only have surgery on Mondays and that is the only Monday that works for me until November because I have a lot of travel plans this fall. I'm not sure what to do at this point.
Becca20015
on 8/16/11 10:31 pm
I was approved on Aug. 5th and had to go to the surgeon's office for my results visit and to schedule which was on August 9th.  Good luck to you.
ADW222
on 8/17/11 9:31 am - ENCINO, CA
Thanks. I called twice today and I'm still waiting.  The nurse that schedules surgery is going on vacation as of today so I have to wait until after the August 29.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 185 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 453 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 480 views