Does anyone know....

C. Champion
on 8/30/11 1:50 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone know if they make soy cheese or soy yogurt? I mean I am sure "they" do, but I dont know where to get it. I cant have any dairy because it makes me sick, I drink soy milk and before surgery just stayed away from cheese and yogurt and stuff but now most of the stuff I am told to eat during this first month after surgery is milk based like cottage cheese, and regular cheese, yogurt etc.
If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you've always got!
Highest Wt 344, Starting Wt 311, Surgery Wt 298, 1st Goal Wt 200.     

julyxo84
on 8/30/11 2:46 pm - Pembroke Pines, FL
 Of course they do, it should be in the produce section. My mom eats veggie cheeses, they look like this:

[ Hi, I'm stefanie, I'm 28 years old and 5'3'' ]

tristak
on 8/30/11 9:41 pm
Try Trader Joe's or Whole Foods...both have a good selection of non-dairy based cheese and yogurt

5'2"
HW - 310/SW 300/Day of Surgery 293.2/CW - 182.2 (2/26/19), fleur de lys abdominoplasty 2/12/19 - removed 8lbs of skin from abdomen.

C. Champion
on 8/31/11 4:02 am - Minneapolis, MN
Oh thank you I have been out of my mind trying to figure out what I am going to eat!
July, what store can you find veggie cheese? I live in MN and havent seen it here at our stores.
Hislady
on 8/31/11 6:20 am - Vancouver, WA
If you are lactose intolerant there are tablets (chewable ones too) that you can use right before eating dairy that gives you the enzyme to digest milk. Usually they are in the digetion aisle at the grocery store, I would think that the lactaid brand would be nation wide.
C. Champion
on 8/31/11 10:42 am - Minneapolis, MN
Nope not lactose intolerant, allergic to dairy, even the lactaid milk makes me sick!
If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you've always got!
Highest Wt 344, Starting Wt 311, Surgery Wt 298, 1st Goal Wt 200.     

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views