I did it!! I did it!!

mawmawpenny
on 8/31/11 11:16 am - LA
Glad to here you did well. It is exciting we did it. The first few days I kept telling my husband I did it I really did it. Our turn for the losers bench.

Penny

janielynne
on 8/31/11 11:20 am
I was lucky, at the hospital they gave me my bariatric bear.  It was a teddy bear. It was to hold to your belly for pressure when you move or cough. It was GREAT!  I had not thought of that, having never had major surgery before. So take a pillow, you will be so glad you did.

Glad to hear that you are doing great.  The gas pains are difficult, glad  you missed out on that..

Good luck !!!
Jane

Faye56
on 8/31/11 11:39 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
I am so happy for you!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Dr. must have sucked the air out also because I had no gas pains.I am very thankful for that.
I also took my little pillow and used it for days. 
Best wishes on you new journey!!

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

gapmom
on 8/31/11 11:30 pm - TX
 What a wonderful post. I am having my revision from band to sleeve on September 13th. and somedays I think I will chicken out. Your post really helps to keep up the spirits of us who are waiting for our surgeries. Congratulations!!!! Keeping walking and sipping.
Happy966
on 8/31/11 11:37 pm

Today, I will confess to taking a pain pill.  But still feeling really good.  I had my first protein shake and so far so good!  Don't be scared!

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 150 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 423 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 442 views