Kinda OT...Dizzy in Seattle

Jenny C.
on 9/9/11 10:17 am
 At work today, sitting at my computer, I started feeling super dizzy.  I had eaten, had plenty to drink, etc., but still had a really dizzy feeling.  I kind of had a feeling of my body rocking side to side.  I turned around, and one of my co-workers was putting her head between her knees!  Out loud, I asked, "are we having an earthquake?" and three other co-workers popped out to say that had just gotten super dizzy.  Thank goodness for the internet!  We went to the US Geological Survey site, and learned that a 6.7 earthquake had just struck off of Vancouver Island.

Simplyme83
on 9/9/11 10:57 am
 Wow that's similar to what had happend here on the East coast a couple of weeks back. I was sitting on my sofa and our house started to rumble I got dizzy also. To be honest I just remember telling my daughter who is 4 to stop jumping, looked over at her just standing there. It only lastest maybe 30sec. It was all over facebook before the news but it was a 5.8 and I don't want to ever go thru that again. Too strange of a feeling  with the house and ground moving.... Hope no major damage and everything/ everyone is ok. 
 ~ Simplyme83~          
percheron
on 9/9/11 11:15 am
Wow, that would be crazy.  Being in the midwest, we get hit with tornados and flooding..no eathquakes though. I have family in California who have shared their expereinces though...close enough for me.  Glad everyone is OK.  Take care. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 277 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views