Thank you!!! I made it!

megamommy
on 9/15/11 12:29 am
Thank  you all for my prayer request and saying a prayer for me! My surgery was 9/12 and it went well. I was a little nauseated but all in all I did well. This site has been such a blessing. I met a friend on here who had surgery the same day at same place. It was nice to have a friend to talk to and walk the halls with, also had another friend Ive been talking to online who had VSG same day. The only 2 things I wasnt prepared for is I couldnt keep my eyes open the last couple days and how sensitive i am to smells. I was so nervous I almost backed out but I kept reading the wonderful comments from you guys of encouragement and I did it! I m already thinking this is a miracle because for the first time in my life I dont want to eat!
C. Champion
on 9/15/11 12:40 am - Minneapolis, MN
Congratulations!!!
If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you've always got!
Highest Wt 344, Starting Wt 311, Surgery Wt 298, 1st Goal Wt 200.     

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/11 12:44 am
Whoo hoo! We are going to rock oursleeves! PM me anytime!
Jan G.
on 9/15/11 1:26 am - WI
WHOOO HOOOOO!!! Glad your surgery went well..and NOW you are on your way!! Welcome to the Losers bench!!

You trusted, used your faith, ASKED for help and were completely human in being a little scared. BUT.. you deserve this

May the rest of your journey show you the lessons you need..and know that you are loved and supported!!

Warmly, Jan

VSG: 08/05/2011   Age 62   5 foot:  HW: 207    SW 194   CW 156

megamommy
on 9/15/11 8:32 am
THANK YOU!!!

sleevegirl
on 9/17/11 2:48 am - Austin, TX
You are going to do awesome! Just keep thinking positive - even when it gets hard.

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views