People are noticing!

Soosy
on 10/3/11 2:14 am - TX
Hubby and I went out to the ranch for opening weekend. One of our friends who I haven't seen since last hunting season commented to my husband that I was looking great! This was before she even knew I had surgery! Makes me feel good!

I've had a couple days lately when I feel like I look the same in the mirror as I did pre-op but then I think about the fact that most of my clothes are hanging on me and I need a belt to hold my baggy pants up... And 45 lbs loss since the end of July starts to sound really good again! AND my hubby is always remarking on the changes he can see, so that's nice too! If I could just learn how to take and accept and BELIEVE a compliment...

Physically I'm starting to feel normal again. The only time I'm uncomfortable is after I eat. I need a good 30min to an hour to feel okay.
~Susan
http://samesoosy.blogspot.com
VSG: September 13, 2011   HW:285    SW:253

SunnyinSD
on 10/3/11 3:48 am - San Diego, CA
That's totally awesome!!! 45 pounds is nothing to sneeze at!

And I know what you mean about being uncomfortable after eating.  That goes away after a month or so.  My problem is now that I'm hungry an hour or two after eating.  UGH!

I'm a 5'9", 33 year old mother of 2 living in Sunny San Diego  
Starting Weight: 273  Surgery Weight: 235  Goal Weight: 140   Surgery Date: 08/08/11

1london
on 10/3/11 4:31 am
Congratulations, you are doing great!!  Accept those compliments and feel good about yourself....you deserve it!!!
Best wishes on your continued success!!

atomic_bettie
on 10/3/11 9:17 am - OK
Congrats!  It's a great feeling, isn't it?!  :).
Visit my WLS blog:  themisfitscarlett.blogspot.com                                    
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 94 views