Nothing has ever been as important as tomorrow's surgery

VegasLAbound
on 10/4/11 11:18 am - Cleveland, OH
I am starting to have a real breakthrough moment and I am feeling empowered. I have been living my life for what up until now? Never have I even thought about what my life could be nor my potential. Tomorrow will be my birthday (not literally but my surgery date) and i'll be living an entirely new life. I will never play down my existence for any reason, anybody, or any thing. I will be the greatest at all I do and if that makes others feel inferior then that will never again be my issue. My greatness will make others uncomfortable and you know what maybe its about damn time they learn how the eff it feels!!!

Congratulations to me and thank GOD for all he has blessed me with and I will definitely update tomorrow. Oh BTW scoot the hell on over cuz im ploppin my fat ass on the losers bench!!!

onemoretry
on 10/4/11 11:27 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
Girl, I am so jealous. I don't think I have ever wished so hard for a year to be over, 2011 can't end fast enough for me, but enough about me. I wish you nothing but the best. I will be thinking about you tomorrow. Good Luck, and I pray you have a spreedy recovery.
precious_diamond38
on 10/4/11 11:31 am - VA
Lol girl i know thats rite... i can tell u gonna be a mess... those men gonna be knocking down your door.. I have not been under 200 pds since high school. It will probably take me about a yr to finally get my head out the clouds and to stop acting like my sh** dont stink good luck to u girl...
dejahsmom096
on 10/4/11 12:33 pm
Congratulations, We will save you room on the losers bench.
T.R       

2muchfluff
on 10/4/11 1:39 pm
 You go, girl!

roobi
on 10/4/11 2:11 pm
 This is  how I'm feeling right now too. Good luck on your surgery.
Fatgirl_Interrupted
on 10/4/11 3:07 pm - CA
Preach it and enjoy the power! Good luck tomorrow and happy recovery! Gawd I want this! Consultation Friday!
ozthewiz
on 10/4/11 3:24 pm - IL
VSG on 09/28/17
 best wishes and fast recovery
VegasLAbound
on 10/4/11 11:03 pm - Cleveland, OH
Thank you everyone so much! I am here and so ready to be post op. I really love OH!

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 47 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 47 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 206 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 290 views