finally uploaded some pics....

JennDee
on 10/27/11 6:48 am
.......yet i have no clue why they won't show up here but they are in my profile. haha
i'll be 6 mths out on nov 11th, i'm down 75 pounds. i'm NOT were i hoped i'd be but i am still very thankful and blessed.
i have been stalled for over a month. i'm battling that nasty carb cravings and head hunger daily. feel free to offer up some advice on both:)
i'm working my butt off at the gym and eating lots of protein.
i've been lurking lately and have to thank everyone for the encouragement and motivation you all have provided to me. sincere thanks for sharing your journey!

XOXO,
Jennie

Jennie D.  

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly".

"If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got."

Sadiqah
on 10/27/11 6:53 am - Portland, TX
have you called the nutritionalist at the dr's office? she/he can prolly help you a whole lot! I cant wait to be 75lbs lighter :+
slimpickins5280
on 10/27/11 7:11 am - CO
You look Fantastic!

I can really see it in your face.

Keep up the good work.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

katier825
on 10/27/11 7:33 am
You're doing great! Your average weight loss is nearly 3 lbs/week. That's not bad at all. You will have times where you stall, and then you will lose again. Hang in there! You could always try to increase protein a bit and decrease carbs to see if that helps jump start your loss again.
Pkrplyr777
on 10/27/11 9:50 pm - CT

Great job!

About the stall

I've figured out that when my weight loss slows it is because I am constipated.
Usually because of not enough fluids and little to no fiber.
I can feel my stomach become very hard.

If I've been exercising, eating properly on plan, I focus on fluids, and I take a dose of Phillips Milk of Magnesia and get everything moving again then I'm fine.

I go back to my average weight loss pattern.

It's was happening every two weeks but now I recognize the signs and focus on more fluids before it gets to that point. So now it's only occasionally.

Hope this helps.
donna

HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views