Christmas or New Years goals??

tanieanie
on 10/29/11 9:14 am - WI
Anyone have any Christmas or New Years Goals.  I was thinking about starting a challenge.

I want to be 188 by New Years and that would put me at a 100 lb weight loss.    Anyone else want to challenge themselves??  If we could get a small group of us, we could encourage and motivate each other.  :)

Twizzled D.
on 10/29/11 9:59 am
 Can my goal be to have a surgery date by (before?) Christmas? :) Actually, I'd like to challenge myself to lose another 10 lbs and make it to the gym 4 days/week from now til my surgery date, and otherwise be a cheerleader for y'all post-op's until I can join you on the loser's bench!
-Kristi

tanieanie
on 10/29/11 12:30 pm - WI
I really hope you have your surgery date by then.  That would make for an exciting holiday season wouldnt it.  

Twizzled D.
on 10/30/11 12:06 am
 It absolutely would make the holidays exciting! My mom's 2 year surgiversary is December 16, and we think it would be kind of fun if I was able to have mine that day, too - but anywhere around there is awesome. :) Good luck to you, as well - I'm confident you're going to blast right through your goal by the holidays!
-Kristi

David R.
on 10/29/11 10:00 am
to lose as much as I can by New Years, and to have solid food, the mushie diet is killing me, feel like if i look at a can of tuna I will hurl.
tanieanie
on 10/29/11 1:31 pm - WI
We have all been there,  it gets easier.. I swear!

rebster7
on 10/29/11 10:27 am
I'd like to be at around 200 which would be another 38 pounds.  And I'd like to get back into working out!
tanieanie
on 10/29/11 12:32 pm - WI
Ummm I guess getting back to working out should be one of mine.   I will chear you on to that lb loss.  That would make us about the same by New Years.  YAY

Chana
on 10/29/11 10:29 am
I really want to be down 50 lbs by Jan 1 (196 lbs.). 
tanieanie
on 10/29/11 12:34 pm - WI
14 lbs is a very realistic goal.  Do you think I should set up a forum for our challenge?

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views