Need Advice 3 months out and scale not moving...

luckiestparentoftwo
on 10/30/11 3:55 pm - Canada
I had surgery July 1st...and have been doing great....I have lost a total of 45 lbs...i was 200 pounds when i started this journey and i am now 155....but it feels like the scale is stuck...

Suggestions to help me get this weightloss back going...i feel like i am getting discouraged....i have been at this weight for almost 2 weeks...you think thats it?

Any advice you can give me would be great!!!

can a few people please post there daily logs of what they are eating so i have something to compare mine too...thanks

Prettygia
on 10/30/11 4:31 pm - MD
Ugh! I feel your pain! I feel like te scale has not moved for me either i will be 3 months out on Nov 8. I have lost about 46 lbs. My surgeon has discouraged me. He thought i should have lost more weight in 2 months. I don't think I am doing anything wrong but here is what i eat on a good day when I am eating every 3-4 hrs.

B: kashi cereal
S: string cheese
L: 1/2 or chicken salad sandwich
S: greek yogurt
D: baked chicken with veggies and sort of starch (can never finish the meal but i make sure I eat the meat first.

I am sure things will get better everyone has different results. U will get to your goal! Good luck
[url=http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][img]http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers/uploads/tickers/fd6b1c6abeed7a2.gif[/img][/url]

faylavi
on 10/30/11 11:01 pm - Laurel, MD
My doctor was disappointed with my weightloss at 3 months too.  Personally I think he was having a bad day. At 6months he was overly pleased with my progress, which was that same pace with my 3 months.

Dont let it get you down.  Stay on plan, it will happen.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

katier825
on 10/30/11 7:06 pm
Sometimes it helps to change your routine a bit. Eat different foods at different times, change up exercise routine. Increase protein a bit, lower carbs. I think the body gets used to the same old routine. I had a spell where it took 10 weeks to get thru the 150's...never thought I'd get into the 140's. We went on a cruise, and it shook up my whole routine. Of course I gained 4 lbs, but when I came back, I dropped about 14 in 2-3 weeks. It was great, I got to my goal about a month after the cruise.

Have you been taking your measurements? I always lost inches when the scale stopped moving.
faylavi
on 10/30/11 10:58 pm - Laurel, MD
a 3 month stall is completely NORMAL!  Your body is adjusting to all the changes.  Change up your eating routine(increase your protein). Up your water intake. Be patient!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 317 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views