Lost the surgery weight in two days

BETHC500
on 11/12/11 12:16 am
Surgery was last Saturday. In case you dont know, they pump you full of IV fluids and such as well as minimal activity. Well When I got home I weighted 9lb more but this was no shock because I had read it here before. Well yesterday I checked the scale and was down 4lbs and today I was down 5... woo hoo  I feel much less bloated than the last week.  I am feeling on my way to recovery. Today I start mushies... goodie goodie... LOL
Debra P.
on 11/12/11 2:20 am - CA
VSG on 03/15/12
 YAY... 9 pounds is not an easy task in 2 days, congrats.

BETHC500
on 11/12/11 6:47 am
It was all water comin. I just walked as much as I could tolerate. Just around the house and one to a Doctor appt. Just dumb luck really... but from here on out its all my efforts really... Thanks for the vote of confidence...
Lilo27Stitch
on 11/12/11 1:51 pm
 thank you SO much for posting this. my surgery was wednesday 11.9.11 and my psw was 232 ...sw 226.9 and i got home and weighed myself friday and i was 227!! i was so upset!! i knew i was bloated and swollen and that they pumped me full of fluids so i tried not to obsess too much. i've looked through these forums since before sx and this was the first i saw about this issue tonight! i weighed myself today (the next day, saturday) and i'm down to 225! i've never been so happy to lose 2 pounds LOL thanks again for this post!!! goodluck!!

-Rachel

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 91 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 311 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 361 views