Thankful!!!

Amy D.
on 11/23/11 3:19 pm
I am so thankful that everything has gone so smooth & I am getting a little use to my tiny tummy!!   I am 2 weeks out and loving the 17lb weight loss!!  Co-workers are not going to know me when I go back! lol! 

I want to Thank God, for whom without, I would not have been able to do what I have done so far!!  Also Hubby, family & friends (OH included)!!!  A good support system is the key, as well as my Sleeve being my best tool ever!!    l  my restriction & being on puree's right before Thanksgiving!!   Sorry to all that are still on liquids, I feel for ya!!         Thanks to all of you!  Posters & ppl that answer, have such kind reassuring words to everyone!  

∩ │◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
╱◥◣ ◥████◣▓∩▓│∩ ║
│╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║◥█▓ ▓█◣
││∩│ ▓ ║∩田│║▓ ▓ ▓∩ ║
•°*"˜˜"*°• From my house to your house •°*"˜˜"*°•
•°*"˜˜"*°•Happy Thanksgiving to family and friends•°*"˜˜"*°• MAY GOD BLESS YOU ENJOY DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE SAFE TRAVELS TO ALL.

VSG 11-8-11      HW 327       SW 255   Mo.1-25 lbs  loss  " I think that everything happens to me for a reason. The hard times that I go through build character, making me a much stronger person.?
Rebecca Zuniga
on 11/23/11 3:35 pm - CA
OMG your news is super encourging for me.  I am 5 days pre-op and just a little nervous lol.  But reading everyones messages is so helping me ease the gitters.  Congrats on your 17lb loss in just 2 weeks.  That's amazing.  I hope I can lose just as much.

Stay strong friend.

Becca

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views