So This was my first day of the pre-op liquid diet...

KaVash
on 11/28/11 1:16 pm - OH
AND I SURVIVED.
Actually, it wasn't all that bad. I don't really miss anything.

What were you guy's biggest issues with your pre-op diet?
Punkin Bugg
on 11/28/11 2:09 pm, edited 11/28/11 2:10 am
Good for you!

My biggest issue was walking through the State Fair of Texas, past the fried Everything, and not letting it get to me. I stared into the belly of the Beast and I defeated it HAHA.

Over the past six weeks I've found that I can survive on farrrrr less food than I ever thought possible.

Good luck on your journey!

HW 283/SW 275/CW 244

runfatgirlrun
on 11/28/11 4:19 pm
I also was not hungry on the pre-op diet. My only issue which drove me batty at the end was the fact that I only had 3 flavor choices and all were sweet based - ie. vanilla, chocolate and peanut  butter.  I was really tired of eating only those flavours for 2 weeks.  I am glad I did the pre-op diet and followed it to a T because it helped with the surgery. My surgeon said my liver and organs were perfect.  My surgery was not as long as they told me and I was done in record time. 

baseball-fan
on 11/28/11 8:00 pm
 Yesterday was my second day on the pre-op diet.  It isn't horrible, but I did have some stomach issues last night.  I didn't feel well at all last night, but this morning, I feel much better.  I am determined to do exactly what I am supposed to do.  
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views