Sleeved, gallbladder and appendix removed. Very Depressed!

ksmart
on 12/2/11 10:42 pm - MN
 I really appreciate all of your words. I can't thank you all enough. I saw my surgeron for a brief few minutes yesterday as well when I saw my nurse and he was like "well sometimes you just need to keep going and not let the pain control you." I was like dude, I just had surgery last week and you are expecting me to go back to wor****ep asking God for strength but I just don't feel it anywhere. Without your suggestions and help I would really feel even more alone. So thank you!
SuzanneR
on 12/3/11 3:25 am - Randolph, NJ
I was offered Lupron 20 years ago and refused it. I also refused Danazol. Both have a horrific side effect profile. I just lived with my discomfort from endometriosis and took antiinflammatories when the pain was very bad. I'd rather have some pain then be depressed, gain weight, grow a beard, cry etc.
If your endo is not interfering with your life so much that you can't function you can think the Lupron through and again do research!
I am an RN and there was no way I would take any of the meds they have for Endo. The side effects are tremendous. Again, Just my opinion.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 312 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views