5 1/2 Weeks Post-op (pics)

Amy D.
on 12/16/11 11:19 pm, edited 12/16/11 11:47 pm
 I am currently down 31 lbs sense surgery & down 100 lbs sense I started my lifestyle change!   I had no complications & been feeling pretty great!  I just went back to work this past Tuesday!  I have had so many comments from co-workers & makes me feel great that it is noticable! I can seriously say I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!  

I have a question, call me vain but was wondering around about what weight you all lost your extra chin??    I just cannot wait for my face and chin to slim down!  I am sure it had deminished some but it is still there! lol!!

Anyways, so much has changed!   I wear Jeans all of the time!  Love love love them!  I use to wear streetchy stuff, as not to buy a bigger size than 28's  I am in a 24 jean but can get comfortable in 22's  if I could afford to buy more! lol!  I straighten my hair pretty much everyday now!  when all I use to do was airdry and run a brush threw it!  Make up ... been using at least eyeliner bout everyday too!   Not avoiding old friends at all!!  I'm smaller than when I met my husband & than anyone @ work has ever seen the last 9 years too!!  Prob. many more things too but just some examples of changes!

I am just so excited for the future!!  I think often of things I want to do this up coming year!  This will probable be the year of firsts!  Cannot wait!  May need a second job to afford everything I wanna do though!     Much love to all of you here at OH!! For with you & all of the support here & in my life,   this has been possible! 

Start weght 327  next pic was right before surgery, surgery day weight was 258

Maybe 3-5 lbs ago

VSG 11-8-11      HW 327       SW 255   Mo.1-25 lbs  loss  " I think that everything happens to me for a reason. The hard times that I go through build character, making me a much stronger person.?
LaToya S.
on 12/17/11 12:35 am - Edwardsville, IL
Way to go! This is awesome.

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

cbz1815
on 12/17/11 5:38 am
 Wow!  Way to go!  
 http://images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/1002835/tickers/cbz18154ffc4e0ad3061cc9a4a78b5c152e9570.png?1322016825
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views