Just did Bob Harper Kettlebell workout !!!

janielynne
on 1/5/12 9:58 am
Just did the Bob Harper 30 min Kettle bell workout.......AWESOME !!!

Let me just say that my arms and legs will be feeling it in the morning... My legs were shaking during the cool down..

It really was not that hard.  I did not do all the moves perfect, but I bet I will get in 1 or 2 more times.

I recommend it....

I forgot to say that I  got my 2 mile walk in,  went grocery shopping and then came home and did the kettle bell work out....I guess I'm officially over my cold !!!!

Jane

EmpoweringMe331
on 1/5/12 10:43 am - MD
Love Bob Harper! I might try out this workout..... It is getting cold outside so working out in the morning without leaving the house is always great.

MyOwnSunshine
on 1/5/12 10:44 am
It was really not that hard....  EXCEPT FOR THE CONSTANT SQUATS YOU DO FOR THE WHOLE 30 MINUTES!!!!

Bob Harper's Kettle Bell workout is my punishment when I skip going to the gym.  After I do it upstairs, I take my life in my hands coming downstairs because my legs shake so bad.  Most of the time I go to the gym.  LOL

Good for you!  It is a great home workout.  I recommend it, too -- just be careful on the stairs.
" I am not at all concerned with appearing to be consistent. In my pursuit after Truth I have discarded many ideas and learnt many new things."  Ghandi            
janielynne
on 1/5/12 11:40 am
Yes I agree about the legs.  My were shaking for about a  1/2 hr after.  I'm sure I will be sore in the AM.....

svelteNgorgeous
on 1/5/12 11:58 am
Don't know Bob Harper but have recently discovered the kettlebell. I believe it to be the very best exercise tool I've ever encountered. i absolutely love it. Beware... its a very intense workout.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 142 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 416 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 436 views