snacking

Sara R.
on 2/3/12 1:50 am
i know snacking is a no no in the weight loss phase but i am a wreck today. i cannot ward of the munchies. ive eated my yogurt, string cheese, almonds, pear and carrots all since 8am this morning. im trying to fend off the urge to go get a cookie and chips but its not working well, im starting to dwell... its not good. i need to go take a nap and get my mind of everything, i dont know. Just something to get me away from this boring day at work and the emotional issues with my boyfriend.... i need my own wishing well so i can wi**** all away.

happyteacher
on 2/3/12 1:53 am
 Hang in there- seems like you are keeping the bad choices at bay!  Today I have fixated on a Saunder's Hot Fudge Ice Cream Puff.  Why this, no idea.  At least it is not in the house and would require me to make the cream puffs, which I am far too lazy to do!

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

emelar
on 2/3/12 1:58 am - TX
A nap is a good idea.  I discovered early out that the munchies were often (not always, but often) brought on by being tired or emotional.  A good hour's nap made a world of difference.  It's like someone pressed a re-set button.

At least you're snacking on good food.  Stay away from the sugar! 
DarleneR
on 2/3/12 2:04 am
I'm not an anti-snacker because sometimes we just need a little more food during the day.  Just make sure you make healthy choices since you are in WL mode and whatever you do...please don't beat yourself up for snacking.  I think that is actually worse than snacking.

HW/SW/GW/CW
296/277/180/185.6
Sara R.
on 2/3/12 2:29 am
Thanks for the support everyone!!! :) cream puffs sounded good until you said you had to make them lol. im almost out of healthy snacks which means ill have to run to the hospital cafeteria. i hope they were out of their cheese and fruit cups!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views