WOOP to the friggen WOOP!!!!!

bestillkc
on 2/21/12 12:46 pm - MI
VSG on 03/12/12
Surgery date is officially on March 12!!!!

I start my pre surg diet on Monday!!!

I have all me pre op tests (swallow study and ekg etc on Monday), preop appt with surgeon on Wednesday

I feel like It took forever to get here and now it's just right around the corner and sooo quick to get here! 

My mom is coming with me to my presurg appt with the surgeon because she is stil scared and just wants me to not die. (morbid sarcastic ha ha)

so since my surgery is on a Monday...and the hospital stay is 2 nights/3 days...I really only planned on taking a week off from work since my job consists of me watching monitors for 10 hours and briefly interacting with patients (no heavy lifting)

hopefully it works out that way.......

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight charts
newme2011-2012
on 2/21/12 1:30 pm
You should be fine.. I was back doing hair one week out. Standing on my feet ... Good luck with surgery!!
Julie
  Highest weight 330 - GW 150  

bestillkc
on 2/21/12 3:36 pm - MI
VSG on 03/12/12
how long did you stay in the hospital? 

How did you feel when you went back to work? 

did you have a drain at all?  did they take it out before you left the hospital?
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight charts
newme2011-2012
on 2/21/12 11:44 pm
I was in the hosp. for two days then 2 days in a hotel. Had surgery in Mexico. I felt fine going back to work. A little tired but not bad. I have had two other stomach surgeries in the past and this was a walk in the park compared to those. I htink maybe that's why this one was so easy for me. My other two were open surgeries. I only felt sore like I had done too many sits ups with this surgery.
Julie
  Highest weight 330 - GW 150  

Most Active