Questions

Centexcat
on 2/23/12 10:07 am
 I was scheduled and went in for RNy today but due to scarring and adhesions from a previous hernia surgery they were not able to do itso they pulled out and are going to send me to a military hospital to do a sleeve.  Tricare will not cover the sleeve unless it is done in a military hospital - weird right?..  So anyway I was totally prepared for the RNy did my research and all over the RNy board for months. Now I need to find out more about the sleeve. Any words of advise, suggestions, anything about sleeve you all could share with me would be appreciated - what were the first days like for you - what is your rate of weight loss any info at all would be appreciated. Hope this make sense. I am on Vicodin and little sleep.....  Thanks. 
 If you are neutral in situations of injustice you have chosen the side of the oppressor ~ Desmond Tutu    
Elaine2
on 2/23/12 10:16 am - Atlanta, GA
There's a ton of good info here.

http://vsgfaq.wordpress.com

Make sure your program coordinator/surgeon/NUT gives you an eating plan for the immediate (6 weeks) right after surgery and their ongoing eating recommendations.

I'm sure lots of folks will post to give you more into.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 309 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 356 views