Surgery in exactly 24 hours!

tlmckinzie
on 3/4/12 11:52 pm
 I don't know why but I am so freakin' scared I can't stand it. Could hardly sleep last night, which I'm sure means tonight will be loads of fun. Part of me is so happy I just wanna pop champagne and party party party and the other part is so scared I want to make a big chicken pot pie and eat myself into a food coma (uh, maybe I am an emotional eater afterall ;-)). Still, in my warped head, I just feel like, no way will this work. I am down 9 lbs since the start of my pre-op diet. And just feel like, this is it. I'm stuck. I will be a size 18 forever. I will always feel too big to do anything. I will always be the funny fat girl.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!

specialone
on 3/5/12 12:17 am - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
ONCE YOU START ROCKING YOUR SLEEVE, YOU CAN SAY GOOD BY TO THE FUNNY FAT GIRL AND HELLO TO THE FUNNY HEALTHY AND SMALL GIRL!!! SOMETIMES IT TAKES OUR BRAIN A WHILE TO CATCH UP WITH OUR WEIGHT LOSS. PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ON HOW YOUR DOING! KEEPING YOU IN PRAYER FOR YOUR BIG DAY!
    S/W233        
Marabell
on 3/5/12 4:35 am
VSG on 06/07/12
I know that size and weight are just relative--just numbers.....but a size 18 is a dream of mine!!!

You will do great and when you are having rough times.....just think about all the things will now be able to do.....all the cute clothes you can wear....how HEALTHY you are going to be!!

Good luck.....prayers and good thoughts your way!

tlmckinzie
on 3/5/12 5:37 am
 Thanks!

Size is relative, and my size 10 is your size 18, nothing wrong with that!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views