Funny NSV

Allison B.
on 3/8/12 8:24 am - Canaan, ME
VSG on 01/09/12
Sitting in this kitchen chair reading everyone's posts on the forum and I can feel my butt bones digging into the chair and I don't have enough padding on my bum to get comfy again!  LOL
Kevin H.
on 3/8/12 8:37 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 wooohooo for small bum!  

Pooch2
on 3/8/12 9:16 am
LOL, yep, I bought a few seat cushions and use one in my office chair and I keep one in the car now, so last night I went and had a bowl of chili with a buddy, this place is a new age healthy alternative restaurant and they have a coffee and tea area and everything is nice natural wood,, they have wifi and music and folks just hang out, study whatever, like a laid back Starbucks.... so we have a light dinner and my friend brought his backgammon board in, so we sat and played for hours, swapping stories, making fun of each other, talking to strangers ....you know... hung out!   You better believe I brought my little seat cushion in with me, cause after half an hour on a wooden chair, I squirm like a 10 year old in the principals office........  I thought this would get better as I lost weight...its going the other way...
HW: 425    SW: 337   CW: 262 GW: 217 (surgeon)  
Pre-surgery loss; 88 lbs (mostly in my required 6 month insurance class)
LyndaCary
on 3/8/12 9:36 am - CA
Hee, hee.
I know it hurts, but such a wonderful revelation!
Lynda

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.HW-276  ReferralW-258   Lost 22lbs pre surg   SW-236   CW-124.6

DaBigKahuna
on 3/9/12 1:43 am
 Yep.. same problem here.. can't sit in certain chairs as long as I used to.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 400 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 427 views