One thing at the Gym I am great at!

seekingslimness
on 3/20/12 4:04 am
VSG on 02/24/12
So I started at the gym and am working with a trainer to get started.  Today was my second day with him and at the end of our workout he was trying to stretch me and he couldn't!  I am so damn flexible, believe it or not, he wasn't able to give me that nice stretch feeling!  I was so looking forward to it too.  That's at least one thing I can be proud of at the gym.  The fact I have gone again is great too.  I am so proud of myself!
   NIKKI

Eula "Evie" R.
on 3/20/12 4:10 am - Mount Nebo, WV
Yes be very proud of yourself for going to the gum or any exercise, that is a wonderful step in the right direction just like your sleeve.. You can do it.
God Bless
Evie

theshrinkingmimi
on 3/20/12 5:35 am
Yeah. I've experienced that. I used to kickbox at a Dojo. I would stand against the wall and the instructor would lift one leg over my head and say "say when". Then he put his whole body on my leg and I said, "wow, that feels good".  Yet, I still refused to do a split. It is very useful for kicking people in the head!

Flexibility is great. Flexibility and strength together are excellent for preventing certain injuries.

You'll add to your list of what you are good at very soon. So make note.
Pre-liquid diet 392; VSG'd on 6/10/11; 5'9"; SW 368/ GW 195?

Pounds lost: mth1=26.7; mth 2=21.2; mth 3=24.8; mth 4=13.8; mth 5=14.2;  
            mth 6=11.8; mth 7=9.2; mth 8&9= 17.2    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 363 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views