Anyone had or having surgery in Grand Rapids Michigan?

mjs620
on 5/3/12 8:31 am
I'm going through the steps patiently and I'm so ready to get my sleeve surgery done! Only a couple more required steps, one is a support group meeting, and then the scope on May 11th, after that I'm ready to have my consult with Dr G....I'm hoping that i get a surgery date at that time!
Dawnie 88
on 5/3/12 9:04 am
Hi! I am living in South Carolina now..(for the past few months)..but I have lived in Michigan my entire life, and I had my sleeve done at Grand Health Partners in Grand Rapids..surgery at Blodgett. 

BethR311
on 5/3/12 10:17 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Hi, I had a sleeve with Dr Kemmeter at GHP/St Mary's, and I have two friends who have had sleeves with Dr Baker and I forget the other one. We all work for the same company and our insurance only pays for one Indiana facility and it's NOT St Vincent so we look at the contiguous states. My one friend just got home yesterday and is having some trouble getting fluids down but feels well enough to start work again Tuesday.

We all three had different surgeons but have had great outcomes! I recommend GHP wholeheartedly.

Open yourself to possibility and possibility will present itself.
saraw79
on 5/3/12 1:05 pm - MI
VSG on 05/07/12
Hi.. I love close to Grand Rapids... Im having surgery on monday in Muskegon with Dr Gluck...
Ive heard SOO many amazing things about him...

If you wanna talk im here
Pre op diet 224
Surgery day 212
month 1 to 2 i lost 9.6 pounds
month 2 to 3 i lost 7 pounds
month 3 to 4 i lost 6.2

AdeanaMarie
on 5/4/12 3:43 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
I had my surgery done through St. Mary's and Grand Health Partners. Dr. Baker. I love their office... staff and doctors included. Everything is going well for me and I feel fabulous. Healing time was quick for me, but I know that varies for everyone. Best wishes!

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 227 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 303 views