Ladies questions... hormone related?

seekingslimness
on 5/7/12 9:22 pm
VSG on 02/24/12
Ok so I haven't been hungry at all since surgery until the last few days, now I feel like I am starving.  Also, because I have an IUD I don't usually go through that time of the month, but I also noticed a little, TMI I know, bleeding, which is very unusual for me.  Could the hunger be related to a hormone surge considering the timing?  Does anyone else get this?
   NIKKI

EliseG
on 5/7/12 11:41 pm - MA
I don't know about the hunger, but I also have an IUD. I hadn't gotten my TOM since 2009, but have had it since the surgery. I am very hopeful that's temporary

kam0520
on 5/8/12 12:23 am - AL
I think so.  My hormones have been INSANE since surgery.  I have bled pretty much for the last month.  I'm 3 months out.  An IUD was suggested to be pre-op since I couldn't take my hormones, and I'm kind of glad that I didn't since it seems that others have bleeding post op too.  

But, about hunger, I have been STARVING for the past month.  I try and not eat, but then I get the hunger/headache/nausea and have to.  I've also been craving JUNK which isn't helping with weight loss either.  

Sucks being a girl!
www.kasleeved.com the (almost) daily journey after VSG

Eat to live, don't live to eat.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 363 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views