trouble with top incision

jennygalthin n
on 5/10/12 12:51 pm
I have messed around and re opened my top incision?? it is in such a bad place.. right at my bra cup and let just say .. no room for air.. got to call doctor in am.. I have a gapping hole... Just my darn luck but at least it is not infected.. but I should have been long healed ... why the re open ? prolonged healing a guess?

Kabooboo
on 5/10/12 1:00 pm
Call your doctor for sure, but it may be just part of the normal healing process. I had 2 c-sections and I found that small sections of my incision line/scar line would open up sometimes a little bit every now and then for months and even years afterwards. They always closed back up after a week or so. You may want to put on some antibiotic cream on, but check with your doctor first.
Jackie00
on 5/10/12 1:12 pm
I had the same from my c-section with the little holes opening up here and there. At the time, and this is not medical advise, I would put the polysporin ointment with the antibiotic and anaesthetic in it on the sore areas. The dr did prescribed me some stuff that just made the incision burn so I ended up using my polysporin more then the other stuff and it helped with red inflammation as well.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 69 views