Just ordered new walking shoes - Woot!

RockinMama
on 6/11/12 3:17 am - Cordele, GA
VSG on 07/09/12
After searching and searching for walking shoes, I finally made a decision and ordered a pair of New Balance - WW695BK.  I have feet issues, mainly plantar fasciitis, and have trouble finding shoes.  I tried on this newly released shoe at the store and they felt like walking on clouds with the right support.  I thought I needed a half size bigger and the store didn't have them, so I ordered direct from New Balance.  They have a 30 day guarantee that let's you actually wear them outside (I called the company).  Anyway, I thought I would share!!
  5'7 CW:  306 SW: 300        
AngieB2011
on 6/11/12 3:32 am - MD
VSG on 03/19/12
I have a pair of NB walking shoes. The kind with the mesh on them. I love them, they are super comfy, but mine are pretty much worn out. I tried to find another pair but couldn't, in my size, at the price I'm willing to pay. So, today I bought some Nike shoes, same style.  They felt real good when I tried them on. It takes me forever to find good shoes.

I did discover one thing, the lighter the shoe, the better. Especially for walking or running.

Maybe I should try ordering directly for NB.  Hmmmm.... why didn't i think of that?
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/12 4:50 am - Williamstown, NJ
VSG on 07/09/12
Finding decent shoes is always a pain for me, because I have wide width feet. I can never find anything that fits right! When I do, I usually buy 2 or 3 pairs.
slatond
on 6/11/12 4:50 am
I just bought some Asics Gel's @ Lunch. Can't wait to try them out 2nite!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 100 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 324 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 368 views