What a difference a day makes!!

Nadurra Deb
on 6/13/12 1:44 pm - CO
VSG on 08/06/12
Ok so 24 hours ago I was stuck in my limbo waiting until Oct-Nov for my surgery and trying to figure out how to stay sane and pass the time. And... what do you know... LATE last night someone responded to one of my replies telling me that CIGNA had revised their pre-op requirements from 6 months to just 3 months!! This has totally changed my life! I looked it up on the CIGNA web site and there it was...changed to 3 months instead of 6!! I talked to my surgeon's office about it this morning and they looked into it and called me back to thank me for letting them know (even they didn't know) and get me scheduled!!! OMG!!

I have a surgery date of August 6!!! AUGUST 6!!! I can NOT believe it. Of course that is pending approval from CIGNA but she said I was set as long as I have all of the pieces for her to send in to CIGNA by July 9. You just never know what will happen. It's like a gift and I'm so relieved. August is SO much better than Oct...and for more reasons that being sooner.

What a difference a day makes!! Happy Dance for me!!

Debbie          

YouTube WLS Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NadurraDeb

moonglo82
on 6/13/12 1:48 pm
VSG on 03/29/12
That's great! It'll be here before you know it!

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

gabriellaz
on 6/13/12 2:42 pm - CA
VSG on 07/02/12
That's great news! Yay

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 306 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op