Week 3 and i didn't lose any weight BUT...

Angel1974
on 6/27/12 9:19 pm
VSG on 06/04/12
weird enough I am not crazy dissapointed.   The way i figure my body had a big shock.  I lost 32 pounds since my surgery.  I think that it is natural for my body to hold on when something this drastic as cutting 80% of one of its organs remove.

I am not freaking out because I know this is not a race but a slow pace walk.  I must look around and enjoy the journey.  It took me 36 years to get this big, it is not going to take 36 days to lost it all.

I am sure that I will lose very soon.  In the meantime, I am enjoying taking in all my clothes because they are falling off.  LOL

HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYBODY!!  

Follow my progress on my youtube channel
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCARrPUdk_U

Kevin H.
on 6/27/12 9:37 pm - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
Good attitude Angel.  The 3 week stall stinks but things will pick up again.

ALAN J.
on 6/27/12 9:42 pm
I agree with Kevin, that is a GREAT attitude to have... your doing great!

Highest WGT-295, Surgery WGT-295, Goal WGT-215 - 80LB LOST in 8 months!

hurleygirlie
on 6/27/12 11:03 pm
VSG on 05/22/12 with
Hi Angel,

I'm having a 5 week stall, so I'm right there with you.  I'm trying to increase my protein cause I know that I'm not getting enough - trying to find the correct balance for me because I find that I'm just not that hungry nor can I eat enough food some days to get all my protein in.

Hang in there with me - the scale will start moving again soon.

Jane

Anne D.
on 6/27/12 11:10 pm
It's just a stall, keep up the good attitude, it won't be the last. Just keep on track. I've been there many times, I'm sure we all have. Great job with the 32 pounds so far, that's great! Take care.

Angel1974
on 6/27/12 11:17 pm
VSG on 06/04/12
 I am not going to let a little stall get to me.  I have change SOOOO much in just three weeks.  I feel different already.

Like i said, i took me years to gain the weight, if it takes me a years to lose it, I'll be ok with it.

anninva
on 6/28/12 2:37 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
EXACTLY the attitude to have right now!  just keep being kind to yourself and things will move!

sending big hugs!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

chely07
on 6/28/12 5:55 am - palmdale, CA
32 pounds is awesome Ive only lost 16 and I feel so sad I don't know what to do to lose more

Angel1974
on 6/28/12 6:32 am
VSG on 06/04/12
 I think is because I am truly not eating all my proteins.   I am going to try to get more protein on but don't be sad.  Like a said this is not a race, is a nice peaceful walk back to healthville.  It took you a while to gain weight and it is going to take a while to lose it.

E-Mail if you want someone to talk to.  I hate when people get sad,  I don't like it.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views