2 month surgiversary

Lisa S.
on 9/9/12 10:15 am - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
 What a ride it has been!!! I am a little disappointed in my weight loss. The scale has not moved in 3 weeks!! I am so frustrated. I was hoping to hit 50lb loss by today.   I waiver between 47-49. (I think my scale needs new batteries.)
I have a hard time getting in water. Pre-op I never drank water. So to go from hardly anything to about 40-50oz is better than nothing. I am working on it 
I started c25k but was side-railed by a yucky chest cold. I upped my walking. I average about 3 miles per day. Its hot here in vegas. I try to get it down early, after walking my son to school. 
I was trying to get in all my protein w/o resorting to shakes. It wasn't been working. My carbs were a little high too, about 35-40g. So now I find myself eating ALOT of fage greek yogurt flavored with sf torani syrups, chicken, cheese, then adding shakes here and there. 
I did have an awesome NSV this past week. I went into Ross to check out clothes. Pre-op I was wearing 24-26 bottoms and 3x-4x tops. I found a cute pair of jeans, size 20. I figured I would try them on. They FIT!!! I almost cried. I haven't wore size 20 in about 12 years. I got home and ordered 3 shirts (size xxl), 2 pairs of jeans and some flip-flops from Old Navy - 25% off. I spent about $45. Its nice to not pay "elephant tax". (That is what my father-in-law calls the upcharge for bigger sizes.)

I am so happy with my sleeve. I wish I had done it sooner.

nursgirl
on 9/9/12 10:23 am - Sunny Southern CA, CA
VSG on 09/14/12
 48 pounds in 2 months is a BIG DEAL!!!!!!! congrats! 

SURGERY 9-14-2012 DR. PONCE DE LEON
pics of my trip: 
http://wlsherewego.shutterfly.com/pictures/14              
Lisa S.
on 9/9/12 10:24 am - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
Thank you!!

SonjaMac65
on 9/9/12 3:29 am, edited 9/9/12 3:38 am - WA
VSG on 07/02/12
That is awesome!  I hit 32 pounds down at the 2 month mark a week ago.  I will be happy to see 50 pounds gone by 3 months Great job!!

Shagdoll
on 9/9/12 10:43 am
You've done awesome Lisa. Be proud!!!! Get it gurl!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

KSqtpie
on 9/9/12 11:11 am - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 07/09/12
We were sleeved on the same day!! Congrats on your success!! I have only lost 20 lbs since being sleeved, so don't feel discouraged...you're doing great!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/12 2:12 pm
KS I was wondering if you have a facebook page so we can keep it touch.
(deactivated member)
on 9/9/12 2:18 pm
Hey girl you are doing great. I haven't quite hit a stall but I'm a slow and steady loser. Down 40 now was 250 now 210. I have my shake every morning so don't feel bad about that. If I didn't do my shake I wouldn't get in my protein. Maybe you should try upping your food especially if you are excercising. My dr says when you eat too little your body stays in starvation mode which causes stalls or no weight loss. I eat 800 a day still do 2oz but my body is very happy with that and I am continuing to lose. That 400 to 600 he said was for the first few weeks when its hard to consume food. But of course you want to stick to your plan. I find when I eat more I lose more. But I never go over 800. My dr doesn't want me on anything less.
prairie-dog-girl
on 9/9/12 6:29 pm
I think your doing great Lisa.Congratulations!
eyeseehot1
on 9/10/12 3:39 am - FL
Give it time. Everyones body is different. I have only lost 41 pounds in 4 months.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views