Mexico sleeve surgery x post

shanti4758
on 9/21/12 7:26 pm
  Has anyone used drs lopez and osuno a husband and wife team? Did anyone go through mexico bariatrics? I would appreciate your feedback.  I am looking at october surgery. The cost is $4500 . All my research so far has been positive. Thanks.  

eyeseehot1
on 9/21/12 7:46 pm - FL
Yes Dr. Lopez and his wife did my surgery. Check out my page and look at the pictures for my surgery. You will see the hospital is small but clean. I really had a great experience. My husband stayed with me at hospital and the hotel is the Marriott that you stay the day before and the two days after you leave the hospital. i hope this was helpful.

Lisa1023
on 9/21/12 8:10 pm
VSG on 03/05/13
 You make that surgery look easy, climbing those stairs postoperative and just looking fine in all those shots.  Thank you for sharing.

eyeseehot1
on 9/22/12 12:48 am - FL
Well thank you! But it was not easy! i had to pace myself. I was sore the first day after the surgery. By day three i was ready to go out! I mostly walked around the hotel every hour to keep the blood circulating in my legs. Overall it was a great experience for me!! I will do it again.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 71 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 264 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views