Waiting to start 3 month dr watch diet

supercatwoman2003
on 10/1/12 4:11 am
had meeting with surgeon 2 weeks ago. it went so quick, and smooth. he came in asked some questions, talked with me and the hubby about what im wanting to do and why, what ill need to do and how hes all for it..... this guy was awesome! now im waiting to hear back from my patient advoicate to start my 3 month suppervised diet, then surgery (really?). what a new year to me!
what im wondering is what did some of you guys have to do for your 3 month diet? such as what excersise did they have you do, check ins and of course what could you or couldnt you eat? anything else to help give me an idea of what could be expected.

also have the unreal fear that if i start to lose weight, then i would get denied for my surgery. :P
pineview01
on 10/1/12 2:38 pm - Davison, MI
Every doc/insurance is different.  All my doc did was have me come
in once a month, weigh take blood presure and send me home.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

supercatwoman2003
on 10/3/12 12:40 am
its a 3 month supervised diet with st David's (i work there), with 3 weigh ins so technically its 4 months. my patient advocate called yesterday she hasn't received my file yet so she cant submit me to the diet. i didn't know if there was anyone in the Austin TX area who did the 3 month diet, hoping someone on here would and i could see what they did :(
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views