How do you know if something is stuck?

Keith L.
on 10/16/12 1:41 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12
I took a capsule yesterday morning for acid reflux and today and now today when I swallow I feel a sharp stabbing pain in my back. Does this mean it got stuck?

For those of you that have had something stuck how could you tell?

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Desari63
on 10/16/12 2:44 am - Hickory Creek, TX
VSG on 02/29/12
Trust me..if you get something "stuck", you'll know it for sure! Still get that feeling when something is not going to sit well with my new stomach and it tells me in no certain terms that I messed up severly. However it only lasts for about  an hour or so then it finally moves down and feels much better. You'll know it moves too because you can almost feel it slide and the pain is gone right away.

Now if you took a pill in the morning and are having pain like something's stuck today..I don't think that's what happening so you may want to check that out with your doctor. Things that feel stuck move normally wiithin a few hours tops and that doesn't sound right to me but then I don't have those 2 little letters behind my name (MD). So if you're still not feeling right, call the doctor and he can help more.

Good luck and let us know how things turn out for you. Keeping a prayer for you just in case...

xoxox!
Barbara

Barbara McKeown

Most Active