Time to ramp it up

cmmdrwolf
on 11/18/12 12:05 am - Harrison, TN
VSG on 10/04/12
So I just got through my six weeks post op and now am off all list restrictions. So time to get back into strength training. Also I ordered me a mountain bike last week and it should be here in a few days, cycling is suppose to be really good so I'm gonna do that a lot, not been on a bike bike in a decade so it should be fun.

Any others out there into cycling andcan give tips or suggestions I'm all ears.
AnnieinIA
on 11/18/12 12:20 am
I am 2 months post op and getting back into exercise is my greatest challenge. I lack endurance so have to build slowly. However, my biggest desire is to reintroduce myself to cycling ( which I haven't done in several years). I never was a hard core rider but liked it a lot and stuck with it for exercise and for fun. I bought myself the most beautiful bike and have it up on a trainer as we speak. Winters where I live get in the way of outside riding but I plan to be ready come spring.

I follow a blog called - Free Julie that I really enjoy. She just had plastics so her current posts are about that, but she is very into cycling and she also had VSG so it's great to get a perspective from someone who cycles yet also knows the WLS world. I haven't followed her for long but really get a lot out of it.

Best to you, Annie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 249 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 316 views