NEW year NEW me. Came across my overview of my horoscope. Check it out!

rissa1224
on 1/1/13 1:35 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

This is what I found online the other day. I am a capricorn and just WOW. . . 

Capricorn

Get ready for the deepest structural changes of your life -- ever. You're becoming the master at tearing down the old and rebuilding from scratch, and yet you may be amazed to discover there is indeed another, much deeper layer to uncover. Just when you thought your world could not possibly survive yet more gutting, along comes the mutual reception between Saturn and Pluto directly impacting your sign. Pluto rules irreversible, you-are-never-going-back change, while Saturn (your planetary ruler) is all about death, rebirth and total transformation. You get the gist: nothing will ever be the same, so close your eyes, take a deep breath and let go. On the other side of the wrecking ball is a beautiful life in total alignment with your true value system making the necessary sacrifices more than worth it. You have nothing to fear, because all of the changes will pave the way to such profound improvement, you'll look back and wonder why you ever held on to such a sham of a world in the first place.

Your daily life -- work, health and overall well-being -- will get an extra boost from Jupiter during the first half of the year. This means you can kick it up a notch by taking such good care of yourself that you'll have more energy than the gods! This is also an excellent time for getting your daily regimen working like a well-oiled machine. Eating right, getting enough sleep and making time for regular exercise are all essential in 2013. The second half of the year brings the luck of Jupiter to your relationship and social zone. No longer shall you be tired or lonely. Your love life and social world will be dripping in goodness and abundance.

Don't expect much solitude in 2013. Your social world is about to blow up -- as is your love life. The eclipse points will be activating your love and social sectors, assuring that you'll have very little, if any, time or space to feel isolated. Friends and lovers will be flocking to you like a magnet. The only problem is that you may feel like you're neglecting your career responsibilities, but how can you turn down all the fun? All work and no play makes Capricorn a dull Goat! It's rare that you have so many invite****ting you simultaneously -- enjoy!

Just shocking to read and how it all basically comes down to my life changing experience on 12/5 with my VSG. Cheers!

texasrigdiver
on 1/1/13 8:05 am, edited 1/1/13 12:52 pm - TX
DS on 11/29/12

If you wrote your own horoscope, could you ask for anything better, maybe if it said you'd also win the lottery so you didn't have to go back to work!

Great job so far and keep up the good work.

10:53 PM-I went and looked at mine, Scorpio, for 2013. I looked at a bunch. I was kind of surprised how close all of them were. It pretty much looks like 2013 is going to suck ass for me, health wise, career wise, financially, everything across the board...that sucks! good thing I don't really believe in it. our fate is what we make of it, but still, that sucked!

"...the sun is the same in a relative way but were older, shorter of breath, and one day closer to death..." Pink Floyd 

LilySlim Weight charts

M1(22);                                        

bigred_z
on 1/1/13 3:41 pm - Independence, KY
VSG on 11/16/12

I am a Scorpio too TEX!  But as you said, it is what you make it.  Congrats to the OP tho...may it be all you want it to be!

Lori RN, MS     Band 2/9/07 265lbs    Removed 4/13/12@ 185lbs (slip&erosion) Sleeve 11/16/12@ 225lbs  If I could get as excited about exercise as I am about a Big Mac...Now in ONEderland!!  197.4

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 399 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 426 views