ughh got sent to an RD and....

shutterfly
on 1/31/13 1:28 am - vancouver, Canada
Sorry, but here's my rant:

I got sent to an RD from my allerginist and all was going well until she asked about my history and schooling ect. I then told her I was a kinesiology student but dropped out... she then proceeded to say..'. ohhh that's a shame we need more big girls who are kinesiologist' and then told me that I was just bigged bone but healthy.
Immmm sorry but I'm 5'5'' and 270 pounds that is not ******g healthy. Annnddd I don't want to be big boned or whatever. I want to be healthy, fitting into a normal size. I also don't want to be a big girl... hell I'd do the surgery tmrw if I didn't have to wait a year+ for even a consult.

I know I have to let it go but how rude was she??ugghhh thanks for listening.
Lynnegetsbrave
on 1/31/13 2:14 am

She was rude...but in her mind she probably thought she was being supportive and kind...sometimes people say the wrong thing for all the right reasons...

maggienoella
on 1/31/13 2:41 am
She definitely got both feet in her mouth didn't she? Disregard.
smbergie200
on 1/31/13 4:33 am - Naples, FL

Yeah I love how society embraces the terminology "big boned". Its the politically correct to say your "big bummed".  But in all seriousness. Keep your eye on the target and don't give up. That year will fly by and you will be at your consult in no time. The surgery is sooo worth the wait.

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

serenity1959
on 1/31/13 10:26 am
VSG on 08/05/13

What is an RD?    I am about your height and weight and agree with you totally!

Most Active