One Month Woooo! Also suggestions from the ladies please?!?!?!

laDeelila
on 2/2/13 3:32 am - NJ

Hi all! It's been One month and things have been crazy. My sleeve is pretty nice to me and I feel lucky on that aspect. I had a few weird feelings in my gut after certain foods and still get tired often, but everything has been great so far.

My stats are:

279 pre-op

265 day of surgery

249 today!

That a 30lb loss in 5 weeks!

This really doesn't pertain to my sleeve except for irregularity. I need some suggestions though. What is your fiber intake regimen? I need regularity due to pelvic prolapse. A few months before surgery I acquired a horrendous pelvis/ kidney infection and was hospitalized. Now due to the weakening of my girly parts has caused prolapse at 33 years old! All the pressure when I do not have regular bowel movements gives me major pain to where I have to lay down to relieve the pressure. I am seeing a doctor as soon as an appointment is available but I can't handle it until then!

Has any one had this issue? Any suggestions?

'Deneen

Excited and thankful to be on this rollercoaster of a journey!

ursomajor3460
on 2/2/13 8:14 am - SC
My doctor recommends stool softeners, benefiber and then miralax... Good luck
gorditabonita
on 2/2/13 10:33 am - Springfield, VA
VSG on 01/23/13 with

Miralax is my best friend when it comes to that department. I take it the night before and the next morning, like magic, it gets things moving.....

HW - 287 (12/2007); GW - 165; CW - 164....proudly wearing a size 8!On my journey from LapBand to VSG.....LapBand on 12/19/07, LapBand removal on 8/8/12 and sleeve on1/23/13! Consider joining me at Band2Sleeve!( http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Band2Sleeve/)  Friend me on MyFitnessPal too! I'm gorditabonita74.

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 44 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 44 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 196 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 282 views