Heading home

stacycs
on 3/1/13 11:18 pm
VSG on 02/27/13
Got my sleeve on Wed. I had surprisingly low pain levels. I was supposed to leave yesterday but I was still dizzy and dehydrated. I'm much better today and hope to be discharged this afternoon.
Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 3/1/13 11:22 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
Welcome to the loser's bench! Glad you are feeling better and hope it is smooth sailing from here on!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

butterfly3851
on 3/1/13 11:37 pm - TX

Congrats Stacy!  I was sleeved on Monday and am feeling better every day.  I quit taking the prescription pain meds on Weds. and have been taking Junior chewable tylenol since - haven't had any yet today.  It gets easier to drink each day also.  Hardest part is getting in and out of bed those first couple of days.  

I still don't want to put on any clothes that touch my waist but guess I can't wear a nightgown forever!  I finally showed a weight loss today (6.8 lbs - doing the happy dance!) so don't weight for a few days - the iv fluids do make for a gain on that scale!  

I'm also drinking an Isopure each day - not finding them bad at all - first grape, then a green one - not so bad.  

Good luck going home!  

sarapilar
on 3/2/13 1:51 am
VSG on 02/21/13

You're on the Loser's Bench now, Baby!!!!!angry

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

katie L.
on 3/2/13 6:24 am

I most say that is great. i am doing the happy dance for you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views